Need some inspiration?
5 articlesRecently updated
5 articlesMost viewed
5 articlesMost liked
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get refund/remake if my parts don’t fit?
At FacFox, the quality of your parts is always on our top concern. There’re basically 2 conditions:
- The parts we manufactured has a larger tolerance than we claimed from the original design, that leads to a mismatch to your parts to assemble, in this situation, you are fully entitled to claim a remake/refund.
- Your 3D design is incorrectly designed and it didn’t match the assembly requirement in the first place, then we cannot give you remake/refund. However if the tolerance is also not qualified, then in this special case you can request a refund or remake according to the 1st situation.
What’s the price, leadtime and NDA procedure for manufacturing our design?
- Pricing: We have multiple materials available, the best way is to upload your file and get accurate quotation by instant pricing engine or manual review.
- Lead time: Time for manufacturing depends on the material/complexity of the model/total quantity, so please elaborate your project to get a better solution. For example, our fastest lead time for SLA resin printing service can be within 1 day, and also we have various shipping priority ranging from overnight express to over-month freight.
- You can get self-signed NDA by clicking this link.
Can inserts be installed in PMMA for installing screws at high torque in order to put pressure on the surface?
Yes. We can install inserts in PMMA and bury it inside, it won’t snap off unless it’s under extreme pressure.
No questions matching current filter